PRINT AS PDF
The latest Inside Higher Ed survey of Chief Academic Officers provided insight into the impact of COVID-19 on the nation’s colleges and universities. Select key findings included:
- The quality of academic offerings during fall 2020 was worse than preceding semesters
- The post-pandemic higher education landscape will likely feature more fully online and hybrid offerings than the pre-pandemic period
- Provosts plan to increase online learning and collaboration in the coming year
- There is opportunity to improve when it comes to faculty engagement and support
- Provosts believe a liberal arts education is in decline
The complete survey can be found here.