PRINT AS PDF
The June 2017 Self-Study Report outcomes saw 56% of reports requiring follow-up cited for Standard V (Educational Effectiveness Assessment). The 3-year average for Self-Study reports is 61%. A closer look at the details follows.
Such data provides ample room for Self-Study process research questions including:
- How is the educational effectiveness assessment process documented?
- What programs/departments are assessed and how often?
- How does assessment contribute to student success in achieving institutional and program learning goals?
- What measures are used for assessing educational evidence?
- How is assessment supported by the institution?
- How have assessment results improved teaching, learning, the curriculum, and overall educational effectiveness?
- Who receives assessment results?
- Who else should receive assessment results?