Standard V Follow-up: 2020-2023

PRINT AS PDF

When it comes to follow-up for Accreditation Standard V, which remains the most frequently cited standard for follow-up, the most common issues are listed below:
Standard V: Educational Effectiveness Assessment

• Organized, systematic, and sustainable process for student learning goals/student achievement: 84%
  • Use of assessment results to improve teaching and learning/educational effectiveness/student achievement: 79%
  • Assessment of General Education: 24%
  • Student learning programs that are characterized by coherence and appropriate assessment: 24%

8 thoughts on “Standard V Follow-up: 2020-2023

1. Peter

Thank you for clearly outlining the common issues related to Accreditation Standard V, particularly in the areas of Educational Effectiveness Assessment. Your detailed breakdown of the most frequently cited issues, such as the need for an organized and systematic process for student learning goals and the use of assessment results to improve educational effectiveness, has provided valuable direction for my site about Morse Code Necklace

2. David

Your article is very detailed and informative, helping to understand the challenges in Standard V: Educational Effectiveness Assessment. The clear and coherent presentation is truly impressive and has given me additional ideas to develop my plan about modoohome. Thank you for sharing!

3. Luci

Thank you for providing the useful information; it has greatly helped me in researching and developing my Website project . I think I need to learn even more.